At St. John the Baptist Primary School we aim to provide every child with access to a broad and balanced education. This includes the National Curriculum in line with the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice.
Our overall school aims include:
- To maximise each child's potential and progress in all areas
- To continuously raise levels of pupil attainment
- To develop effective and enthusiastic learners
- To provide constructive attitudes and values
- To foster caring relationships in a secure environment.
Mr L Mazzotti is our SENDCo. He is available to speak to by making an appointment by telephone: (0115) 9115599 or email: email@example.com
He will be able via prior appointment to meet with you and discuss your child's needs.
The following documents and links will give you further information about the provision for children with SEND at St. Johns: