It is our School policy that we recommend to parents and carers that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school organised event outside of normal school hours.
Our uniform consists of:
- Dark green cardigans, jumpers or sweatshirts.
- Grey skirts, trousers or pinafores.
- White or grey blouses and shirts.
- White or yellow polo shirts.
- Green/white check summer dresses.
Children should have a complete change of clothing for PE and games and the following are recommended:
- Foundation/Key Stage 1: Navy blue/black shorts, plain white T-shirts, plimsolls and spare socks.
- Key Stage 2:Navy blue/black shorts, plain white T-shirts, plimsolls for indoor use, trainers and spare socks.
These items may be purchased through the school from www.just-schoolwear.co.uk
Our policy on school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- Engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- Is practical and smart;
- Identifies the children with the school;
- Prevents children from coming to school in fashion clothes that could be distracting in class;
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- Is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents;
- Is designed with health and safety in mind.